Monday, September 21, 2009

Focus and Connection

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-12889-Oklahoma-City-Spirituality-Examiner~y2009m9d21-Focus-the-Spirit

Lori Zwermann of the Oklahoma City Spirituality Examiner has written this lovely article on finding the time and tools to help you focus on your spirituality. I can't tell you how many people ask me, or repeatedly ask on message boards related to spirituality how they can reconnect to their path. Often the first step is just to remove yourself from the stress of everyday life.

I use Nag Champa incense and meditation. It's really the smell of the incense that works best for me. I don't know exactly why, but it almost immediately starts to bring my heartrate and blood pressure down.

Thank you to Lori for linking to my Hera Prayer Rope in our Etsy shop in her article!

No comments:

Post a Comment